Sunday, January 1, 2012

user ready slut, batteries not included

We were alone, a rare opportunity presented and we decided to go out for dinner.

'Come on then' I said to P as I walked to leave the lounge room.

'Take your panties off first."

I stop in my tracks, looking back at him with a little confusion and a not inconsequential amount of excitement.

"..Or am I too late?" (he does know me and my penchant for no knickers with a frock).


"No" I smiled as I slowly lifted my dress and slid the red lace down letting it fall to my ankles. I stepped out of the panties and kept walking lifting my skirt to show him my bare bottom.
----------------------------------
Later, on our way home from the restaurant I lifted my skirt to 'sit pretty' on the car seat thinking sexy thoughts. He appreciated my bare bottom on the seat. I became hot and moist between my thighs. He could see everything in front. Tapping the dashboard he beckoned me to rest my heels up there and I threw my legs wide up on the dashboard, my vixen red toe polish reflecting in the windscreen.


It was still daylight and I was nervous someone would see my Sharon Stone moment as we drove through the suburban jungle. The relief I felt when we arrived home!..but I was very very wet. Well lubricate for any impending use. User ready...;)



unknown artist


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun night, i hope it only got better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good.

    Catching up on your older posts where is this vacation/escape going to take place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice when you got home, you were user ready.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)