Friday, December 30, 2011

running away

I am running away. To save my sanity I am running away..on my own, with no hub or family.

Feeling the guilt of the good mother and wife but nonetheless I cannot be dissuaded.

It has been a terribly difficult year.

2011..I hate it. Most of this year has been a roller coaster which I know I will survive..I have before (oh the Drama!).

The only way I can survive it though is to run. I am not going forever, just a couple of weeks, to get my head together, to get settled and balanced again. To wash everything that was this last few months away. To feel cool water and warm sunshine on my face. To walk, to photograph the stars..capture them. Maybe then I can return and be the woman my family deserves and the woman I deserve myself to be. I can return to the delicious little whore, wiggle my arse and smile back over my shoulder :)

I have held it together for everyone until recently, but now I have dropped my own bundle like I have never experience before.

I am worried I won't come home,
..but I will..I have a plane ticket!

So in a couple of days I will run, leaving 2011 behind me. 

I will face this kind of year again though hopefully not for a while.

2012 is going to be better, I know it.


artist unknown..but what a beautiful picture.. anyone know?


4 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun!

    I'm a tad jealous because I could totally use a few weeks away from everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi littleone

    i hope the time away helps you overcome your turmoil, and that you take the time to reflect on what you want and need.

    enjoy your time away.

    blossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to the need to get away from it all just for your own sanity.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind thoughts.

    I hope your time away returns you home renewed and refreshed and ready to start a (better) 2012. Happy New Year Little One :)

    Take care. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. CuddlyK you can slip into my suitcase if you want :)

    Blossom- thank you, you are always so kind

    Sky- thank you and keep strong, life will be as its meant to be.
    L x

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)