Saturday, December 3, 2011

pain slut?

Something a correspondent said to me recently got me thinking.
I have always been adamant I wasn't a pain slut, however it was suggested that I might grow to like it.

Pain doesn't turn me off, but the thought of pain inflicted on my soft flesh doesn't turn me on.In fact thinking about it more deeply I don't really understand pain and the term pain slut.I'm not fond of pegs,furniture designed to torture or in torture itself. Breast binding scares me because, though never having experienced it, it looks like it bloody hurts and I have breasts sensitive to harsh treatment.

Never say never though!

What does float my little boat is the thought of a strong hand. The stroke of the flogger across my arse. Just the thought of it makes me tingle. The thought of that big hand being brought down with force on my bottom. The feel of the resonating flesh wobbling in response.

oh Yes!

Floating my boat comes with the slap across my face. I know some find this a no-go zone but I can't do without it. Forceful strength expressed in the slap, the spank, the stroke of the favoured implement. The twist of my nipples between cruel fingers. The thought of pain, the reality of pain doesn't give me a high. It is the forceful nature of the expression of his strength that sends me into the heavens and it is for that reason I need the harshness of the pain this sting of pain. Pain is a by-product of the reality of His strength.

Pain slut? A whore for pain? ...hmmm...maybe, maybe not... probably not.


7 comments:

  1. You bring up a good point...it's not pain in and of itself, but the way and by whom it is administered. I have found a lot of submissives to say early on that they do not like or want pain. But my how things can change. Does this mean later on that they come to enjoy pain and crave it? Not necessarily, or maybe, maybe not. What is most important, as you pointed out, is that more than anything it has to do with feeling his strength and control. It's the thrill of enduring those things for Him. It's part of your submission and your need to feel that from him and within yourself. In those instances, pain can be exciting and erotic. Maybe you're not a pain slut in general, but maybe you're His pain slut. I love this statement..."Pain is the by-product of the reality of His strength."

    DV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way it is administered and by whom. Exactly.

      When a previous lover had tweaked my nipples, HARD, it was a "are you kidding! STOP! NOW" But what I will allow my L to do and areas of play that were previously a no; they are now "yes, Sir. Mmmmm"

      My L holds the key now. I am beginning my walk in submission. And the challenge of learning and trying each day are taking me to higher places each day.

      Little One's journey is so beautifully written. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of reading.

      Delete
    2. thank you for you comment MbH. I will make it my mission now to swing by your blog

      Delete
  2. DV put it pretty much like I was going to say. The endorphins of surrendering to his control may temper the pain and make it erotic.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  3. DV hit it..and I too love that statement!! It's his strength... I fantasize about pain, but then when push come to shove it's not my favorite, but you are right, his strength is what I crave! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)