Sunday, November 20, 2011

willing slut, apply within

OK..time for an overhaul.

The stories in my head boys and girls are real unless otherwise stated. I am too cautious for my own good.

I labour through this life having met and dealt with challenges. Blah!..and what challenges! but that's life for us all.

Cancer..I beat it but boy did I come out of it feeling less of a woman! Mutilated was how I felt. 6 years on, finally that is healing.

My hub..who is not really my hub with a ring and a piece of paper, he is my partner, never married but a beautiful child before child bearing was taken from me by the cancer. We are a unit though, the three of us.

My hub fucked other women..many before I found out. ...Like sand through the hour glass...this was not our agreement so there was a profound abuse of trust. Something we still work through.

His actions spun me onto this trail..I discovered chat. Damn that was fun. As I chatted and played I discovered the need in me to be His girl...A submissive they called it.

In the meantime Hub got unwell...grrr, how much more can a drama queen take? He has periods of light and dark and that is how it is. He is not Dom though he does Dom me in the bedroom at times.

I have not gone outside my relationship.. have not had an affair, but he gave me permission a short time ago to chat with other men, Dom men. Hoping to fulfill my need somehow.

Well now the delicious little whore is wiggling her arse..and her man has given his consent for her to find someone to Dom her for real.

Be Still my beating heart!! Cartwheels as she dances into the sunset..

So sweet blogging community friends..the whore is dipping her toe in that pool. It might take a while and I have to say I am as nervous as hell. After all I haven't been touched by another man in about 15 yrs maybe more.

Beginning my search. I've hung the shingle above my door: Willing Slut, Apply within.

Damn...He's not in the washing machine...

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear, an invitation like that is enough to make any self respecting sub a 'Dom for the Day' :)
    Good luck for good fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your search, and on your new adventure.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clive..you are back to being a sub..I thought your were Dom ..or switch...oh I can't keep up with T little TWD.

    William ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh the fun we will have... ur i mean read! : )

    I am so looking forward to this journey (for you)
    i think it will be one of great discovery!
    Enjoy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HT nice to see you here girl. and I hope to have some fun things for you to read..but like any turtle, the journey is long, slow and hopefully wicked xx
    thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoo hoo arent you a lucky girl...lol. i hope you do well in your search and look forward to hearing how your journey goes.

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)