Friday, November 11, 2011

Loving our lurkers

A BIG thanks and happy hello to those of you who lurk. I suspect you are there (the stats say so) and I would be pleased to hear from you.

My original plan was to have a place to make a journal for me..this hasn't changed. 

I admit though I enjoy receiving comments, I value the opinions of those with much more experience in this arena.. and believe me everyone has more experience.

I have picked a lovely couple of lurkers and a valued correspondent. 

So thanks to everyone who drops by and reads and takes some time to guide me on my path.

Please feel free to leave a comment, an opinion, advice and general feedback.

.
Picture : Jessica Hromas from smh online


6 comments:

  1. Hi Littleone,

    I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts. Thanks for being a part of LOL 6.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy LOL Day! We enjoy you blog... and as a side... very cool banner!

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh hello Hermoine, Todd and Suzy and Sara, thanks for your stop by..take care and keep writing those fantastic blogs...

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll de-lurk to say hi! I do read and enjoy your blog although I don't think I've commented yet. Now, I've fixed that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi littleOne,

    Thank you for visiting my blog for LOL day! Your blog is awesome and i too love your banner! =)

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)