Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am woman hear me roar

He sent me this today. I think most women probably relate. This is a piece of writing, author unknown,  rings very true for me.

I like my face. I like my breasts in fact I love them. My hips and thighs, well they have seen better days...but I feel the swish of my hips and the bounce of my breasts especially as I move into summer frocks. 

She giggles, yes the delicious little whore loves the flow of her summer frocks.  

SO..without further delay..a little piece to encourage us to appreciate ourselves and our skins-

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
I say,
It’s in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That’s me.
-unknown



Artist:Stafani Huynh


6 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful poem and saying. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany thanks for the visit.
    Sir J, a man who apprciates good wine also? Thank for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the poet is Maya Angelou. And yes it's a wonderful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is Maya Angelou...... she has another called still i rise... its stunning

    Oslo William Grey

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)