Friday, August 12, 2011

Permission 2 (unrelated to 1)

A development!

My true one..my husband has given me something I thought he never would.

Permission.

One of my fellow bloggers began a path with a Dom man not her husband. I would like to put a link here but my apologies..I am still living in secrecy and to avoid being found out by real life will not include the link this time.

So taken was I with the path she has ventured on I discussed it with my Hub. I told him that I read her blog because she and her husband reminded me of us. She, desperately wanting her husband to be all the Dom she needed and he, not entirely able to be that man. My husband agreed that this was our situation. 


the picnic - Gil Elvgrin
I was fearful, anxious and nervous. I braved his reaction and asked how he would feel about me doing the same, if online only. I asked him for his permission to seek a Dom man, online, who might answer my need.

I had planted the seed. He didn't over react. I asked him to think about it though neither of us knew exactly what it would mean, what it might look like, what boundaries might need to be explored.

Last night he gave me his permission. My heart lept to heights it had no been before. It was like a burden was completely gone. The guilt of talking with Dom men online disappeared. 

I was freed, I was completely in love with him. I felt he was finally taking care of me. I felt his trust in me to hold him gently and not hurt him.

So.. what next? Where to from here? Flying high in the sky, way above the clouds I think I have never felt so easy, so unconcerned. But where to from here? It's all a horizon of possibility, probability and opportunity.

The little inside is giggling happy happy happy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so close to what is going on with me, that I could have written this myself. My wonderful husband and I have recently had a very similar conversation. Like me, you are very lucky to have such an understanding husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm over here doing the monkey dance for you!!!!I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I hope you find someone to give you the domination you need.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)