Monday, August 15, 2011

greedy lil' whore

I have recently found the adventures of sin. A woman, a 'sub-sister' she says who has a husband, a family and a Master (who is not her husband). Her husband appears to know pieces of her sub life. I was inspired by her recent post Basket of Stuff.  A clear and concise picture of the dilemma that faces a lot of sub women. At least that's my impression from what I read in blogs. I don't knowingly know any sub women in my real life.

It got me thinking, not that I ever really need an excuse! Sin's post reminds me how complex this life is. If you are like me, you didn't come to your sub realisation until it was too late. By that I mean that you have committed yourself in marriage or in word to another. You may like me, have a family. You may like me, have experienced all the ups and downs that those vanilla relationships offer though I don't deny that a D/s relationship goes through the same ups and downs. You may like me, be in your 4th decade or more, regretting the time lost while you sat in your vanilla life influence more by feminist rhetoric than your true desire....or maybe not!

I have not, like sin had the opportunity to be in a true long term D/s relationship. I have played around the edges and this is fundamentally unsatisfying. I wish for the freedom to submit that Sin has experienced.

If you have read a few posts back here you will understand that my husband has given me his permission to indulge my needs..though at the moment only online. I will not deny that I went out pretty quickly to play. I am indulging in a guilt-free guilty-pleasure though I have not told my husband...old habits.

I long to one day be in the same position as Sin. Husband, family, and Dom...hopefully visiting in the flesh! But that is the next saga in the story. I am very mindful of what a long road it has been to get his permission...and how easily it might be rescinded if these things don't work out to his satisfaction.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your needs met and good luck on finding ourself on finding the same situation that Sin is now in.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)