Thursday, February 17, 2011

drifting & connecting

A newer connection is taking up some time.

My husband / partner  / lover have drifted lately. Drifting in the opposite direction. Life has become hectic. Work and family commitments draining both of us. I have allowed my head to be turned to another's attention. A connection only online but this is probably the most dangerous liaison I have ever allowed into my little world. A man in the same country, albeit another city. A man who can reach me.

I have been careful to not make connections that have any chance of becoming a threat to my 'real' offline relationship. While I wait for my love to discover me, to come on this journey with me, to lead me, the need in me grows exponentially. The ache becomes a need. Time ticks slowly when that need is not fed. So in weakness I allow another to take me on a journey and what an interesting journey it is! There's those 'hell's bell's' moments...what the *&%#@ am I getting myself into? But its like a car crash where I can't look away.  

1 comment:

  1. Be very careful. I flirted with this...was involved for a VERY SHORT time, really no time at all. But a very experienced Dom can create a connection in you, a need much more intense, than you would think. My husband shut it down when he realized how involved I was so quickly becoming. I know it is one of the hardest things for you to do, but try and wait for your hubby to catch up. I still find myself longing to be involved with Sir online again. It's a very uncomfortable position to be in. I want to follow W's directives, but the lure of Sir is, well...still so potent. Just be careful, you could end up badly hurt.

    ReplyDelete

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)