Monday, November 8, 2010

mmm I wake

mmm I wake, sleepy eyed but with a smile over my face to his whispers...'baby girl'..'goodbye'.
He says how delicious my warm skin is under the sheets.
He says I smell like I should, filled with his cum. All dripping down my thighs.
I like to sleep, all messy in his arms once he has filled me...
Once he had pushed his way in from behind to my aching slick cunt.
Once he had put his hand around my throat and one hand over my nose and mouth.
Once he had taken me from behind...and filled me with hot ribbons of his cum.
Once he had roared as he filled me...
Then I like to sleep in his arms and wake to his voice as he leans down to kiss me goodbye...
goodbye baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

little welcomes comments and values opinions in this bright shiney D/s world.
Don't be shy, drop on by... :)